background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Update


The title of my post makes me think of Saturday Night Live so first things first. Did you see John McCain on SNL? That QVC sketch just cracked me up!

And with that - don't forget to vote tomorrow. Laura A. and I would like for all the political calls to stop now. She's already voted and I made up my mind a long time ago! But I do have to tell you a little something cantankerous I did a few weeks ago. I somehow temporarily lost my mind and answered a political call and took their survey. After I grilled the poor guy calling about who he worked for, I answered questions for about 10 minutes. They asked the same questions about 5 different ways so I just started making up answers. I answered it a different way every time. **snicker** Moral of the story: Don't put too much importance in the polls. You never know when I took part!!!!

So back to our weekend. Looky at my little pirate. Cute, ain't she, matey?? She didn't want to t-or-

t but she did want to hand out candy. We ended up at her friend Macy's house because they get a lot of action and we don't in our neighborhood. She did go t-or-t'ing with Macy and then again when Kylee came over. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are cutie patooties. That's them in the top picture.

As it usually goes for me, I've just deleted the pictures from the soccer tournament. Refer to next post for the rest of the story...



















































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda sad when they get to the age of not wanting to t-or-t. Looks like they had fun though!

SoonerAggieMom said...

tee hee, I've been known to confuse the telemarketers too.

She's a lovely pirate. Is that an oxymoron? lovely pirate? Aaaarrrrgh