background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy Weather

Look what we got this afternoon! Hail.............and lots of it!




This is in one of my flower beds. That's a gazillion little pieces of ice. There were some golf-ball sized ones, too.










My poor, little pansies. *sad face* It looks like someone took a machete to them. I guess all that sweet-talkin' I did to them was for nothing! I did talk to them after the storm and gave them little shot of Miracle Grow....

I was out in this storm. Yes, me and the 'stang. Going to pick up Josh from football practice. I looked everywhere for a place to get my car under a cover! I don't think the hail I was in was as bad as the hail at our house. But, still, I was not a happy camper!

Now, I'm too nervous to go in the garage and check for damage.

I'm such a chicken.

B

3 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Ewwww those poor pansies. Go talk to them again. Tell them how strong they are. Tell them you're sorry they got hurt. Tell them it won't happen again til the spring. Watch the neighbors think you're a crazy lady.

Hope the 'stang is okay.

Anonymous said...

Hail? In November?

Poor 'stang.

Growin' With It said...

oh that poor car...forget the pansies and the pumpkins! good thing the stang is white.