background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Weekend by the Numbers

Another weekend gone. All spent at the soccer fields. And what do I have to share about it???

9 games watched (1 didn't include anyone I even knew but it was a good game!)
1 first place medal
3 games that Josh limped from the field with a hamstring injury
1 person that sunburns in November - that would be moi!
2 teams full of great peeps that I love hanging out with
0 parking spaces close to the fields
8 blogs to catch up on tomorrow
2 terrible refs that resulted in
1 throat terribly sore from yelling - moi again!

I'm SO going to bed! Nighty night!

B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo on the 1st place medal!

And bummer about the sunbrun and bad ref.

Sounds like a great day!

SoonerAggieMom said...

I'll trade my Saturday for yours (see blog).

Hamstring=ouch

First place=YIPPEE!!

Growin' With It said...

sunburn? i'm thinking a trip to mexico for christmas sounds in order...you've already got your base "tan"! ;o)