background

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Donnie Osmond or Shaun Cassidy


Roman and her friend, Madison (hi Mat!! *waving* cuz I know you read my blog!!) were on YouTube watching videos of Donnie singing "Puppy Love." Madison was seriously swooning and I was swept back to the late 70's - early 80's.



So most everyone I knew back then was "in love" with one or the other. Ya know - played the record all the time, had the poster covered in Lip Smacker lip gloss kisses and had every picture they could tear out of Teen Beat taped to every surface in their room!

But this chickie - never one to follow the crowd - was not crazy for either one of those two cuties.

Andy Gibb was the heartthrob for me! I LOVED him. I never even paid attention to those others! "Shadow Dancing" was my all-time favorite song.

And, for as much as I LOVED him, today that is the only song I can remember that he sung!! So much for that kind of LOVE, huh?

So, which one of these guys melted your buttah? Don't even try to pretend that they didn't - especially when Shaun became a Hardy Boy!!

Don't throw it all away,

B.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaun Cassidy for me!

Growin' With It said...

shaun cassidy all the way baby! my sister and i would sit listening to his music and kissing the record cover that his big ol' face plastered on it. ahh, those were the good times baby!

Bailey said...

Girl! I have the Andy Gibb Shadow Dancing album in my closet right now! As a matter of fact there's a Shaun Cassidy too. Oh those were the days. Happy 70's to you.
Lisa M.

SoonerAggieMom said...

Yep, I had Mr. Shaun on my closet door as well as Leif Garrett.

I also remember vividly where I was when I heard Andy Gibb died....my kitchen in Owasso (the first time) and 8 1/2 mos. preggo. I was so sad :(

Growin' With It said...

better write a new post soon. those hunkie photos are causing me to stumble! bwhaha!