background

Monday, November 10, 2008

I Still Have It...


...I just can't remember where I put it!


That's the title of the Rita Rudner book I just finished reading. And except for the fact that she is a huge Hollywood comedian who makes a bazillion dollars and lives in Vegas and prolly doesn't do her own laundry or cooking - we're very similar!!

So if you ever run across it at the library, give it a looky. It's an easy read full of daily insights that makes you go "um hmmmm, me too" at everything she writes.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from the book:

I bought a new wrinkle cream
If you use it once a day, you look younger in a month.
Twice a day, you look younger in two weeks.
I ate it.

Um hmmm, me too.

B.

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

HA! I could use a good laugh. Think I'll go look for it. I read yesterday you can put jokes on your blog. However, that would mean I'd have to spend at least half a day trying to figure it out.

Growin' With It said...

on my library list now...that was hilarious!