background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Today is the birthday of our favorite girl on the other side of the world!

Roman and Hannah formed an instant friendship in the Baby Room at EHC that has lasted for 10 years. They are so very different but at the same time so very similar.

And even though Hannah and her fab family are bazillions of miles away from us, Roman thinks about and talks about her everyday.

I know it's already tomorrow where you are - but we hope you had a wonderful day to turn double digits!

We love you!


































1 comment:

StephieAnne said...

I just clicked over to your blog after reading your comment on Bonnie's blog. I love it! I want presents under the tree too, thanks for admitting it!!!! I'll have to bookmark your blog and get to know you better.... =)

Have a great Thanksgiving!