background

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wahoo

I know it sounds like I'm really excited about something. Wahoo!! and then fill in the blank, right? Not this time.

This is a Wahoo board I bought several years ago at a flea market. (Canton rocks!!) I bought it to put up on top of my TV armoire with an old tricycle I had up there.

But instead of putting it up there, we bought marbles and started playing it. And it is f.u.n., FUN! We go through phases. It lives under our couch. Sometimes it doesn't come out for months (except, of course, when I vacuum weekly. yeah, right. some of you are getting a serious laugh out of that one! bwahahaha) and other times, like now, we play it at least once every day.

It's really the Pilgrim version of the game Sorry! that is a popular board game of this time. We are serious players in the Wright house. We don't say sorry - we say WAHOO when we knock someone back into their starting position and it's a death race to get all our marbles into the safety zone.

But how serious can it be when we are all ROFL because Josh, in an effort to "off" his sister, missed his safety zone. Twice!!!

Priceless.

We're getting ready for a match tonight after we "hear" the score of the OSU game (what's that about? Not putting my sweet #8 team on TV this week???? Are you with me OSUDickson??) and watching the OU game. Bruises may be had by all at the end of this evening! *wink*

It's a beautiful day here - I'm off to beg my pansies to GROW!

Peace, love and pansies,

B

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Miracle Grow works great on the pansies.

Jayne said...

I'm with ya, Beverly! We LISTENED to our Cowboys get another victory as we watched the team on TV redeem themselves. :) I did get to see my little cousin who cheers for the Sooners on national TV, though, so that was pretty cool. I might have missed that if OSU was televised, huh? Maybe next week . . .