background

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!




Fall. Autumn. Fabulous.

It is absolutely my most favorite season.

I love everything about it. The temps outside. The smells. The colors. Oh, the colors. Pumpkins. Leaves everywhere. The food. Wearing hoodies with shorts and flip flops. Scarecrows. Crisp air. Blankets at football and soccer games. Sunflower-ish "weeds" that fill fields with extraordinary color and beauty. Mums in every color. Monarchs passing through. Trees changing color every day. The smell of smoke from fireplaces in the air. Indescribable sunsets.

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." --George Eliot

Hope you're enjoying the season!

B.

2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

i love fall too. and you should see it out here in the pacific northwest...gorgeous girl!

umm, btw...what's up with the scarecrow on the right. something white hangin in an interesting place there?!

SoonerAggieMom said...

I miss the colors of autumn here. The leaves don't change, they just eventually fall off sometime in Dec. Maybe tomorrow I'll get the decor down or at least a wreath on the door.