background

Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Nuggets That Don't Get Their Own Post


1.) Thanks, Jesus, for your presence every minute of every day.

2.) We turned in our info card at Wildwood yesterday.

3.) Josh is having a killer sports week: Scored the only goal in his 1-0 win tonight at his soccer game. Scored 3 extra points in his football game last Thursday. Got a sticker for his helmet. Coach said that was a big deal!

4.) No photos of Friday night. Couldn't wear the new jeans because they were made for a giant. Couldn't get hair as big as I wanted. But, the evening was more enjoyable than I expected. Ginormous shrimp cocktail = happy me!

5.) OU Women's soccer game on Sunday was a blast. Huge horse mascot scared the boogers out of me. Roman's team did Goal Patrol - now they all dream of playing at OU.

6.) Bunco tonight. Won the cutest snow man that I think will live in my house all year long.

7.) Hyped up on cappucino right now - probably won't sleep tonight. Expect more rambling posts.

Peace out,

B

2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

jeans that were too big? i'd say that calls for an extra helping of the shrimp! love your rambles.

SoonerAggieMom said...

I wish I was there with you. Reading all the fun things going on in your life.

Yay for too big jeans!

So glad you're an official member of Wildwood. I'm sure you'll love it there!