background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

Have you ever (secretly, like me!) watched MadTV? It's like Saturday Night Live and there's a character on there called Stuart. It's a grown man portraying a bratty little boy who kind of throws
his feet up behind him and says "Look what I can do" and it's really nothing. But it makes me hold my sides while I laugh so hard I think I might explode!


That's how I feel about changing my blog layout. I clicked on a link on my friend Alicia's blog, followed a few simple directions and SHAZAAM!! Look what I can do!!!


There are other things I can add. Lots of other things. Things that will push my A.D.D. over the cliff!


I've decided not to even try to add my playlist to my blog because I can't listen to it and read or type or prolly a whole other list of things! Sad, but TRU DAT!


Someone sent me this cartoon labeled "How to fail a test with dignity" or something like that. I wanted to share it because it made me giggle. A lot.


I hope you get a chuckle out of it. We all need to laugh more, don't ya think?


Maybe I'll go figure out how to add a signature now. :)


B

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

After many unsuccessful searches on "blog layouts" I too visited the website and got a spiffy new layout. If you can understand their instructions for the signature, send me an email in plain English. Or even Okie English.

I'm very proud of us!