background

Monday, October 6, 2008

Stamp for sanity

So in the middle of my crazy-busy week last week, I got together with my stampin' friends at my house. We stamped the day away and these are the cards I made. Again, pretty much all Stampin' Up goodies were used.

The cupcake on the top card was traced out of the catalog and then transferred to patterned paper. The cherry on top was covered in stickles (like liquid glitter) and the sentiment says "Hey Cupcake!" I printed that out on my computer.

The bottom left card is an apron - could you tell that??? The tag that slips into the pocket says "Celebrating You."

The real test is if I actually send these puppies out to anyone or if they just live their life in my cabinet! I love making cards - I just don't always use them. So weird, I know.

I do have to share what I made for lunch that day. (drum roll, please.) QUICHE. That's right. I made a quiche with ham, broccoli and mushrooms in it. AND - it was sooooooooo easy. Have you always thought it must be difficult to make quiche? I have. I can't even use enough o's to tell you how very easy it was. And then for dessert, I made a frozen strawberry dessert. (Seriously, that was the name of it!) Turns out, it was just like ice cream. Good, but not very exciting in the end.

We always have so much fun and such lively conversation. I would stamp with those gals everyday if we could!

ttfn,

B

7 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

I know someone in Texas that would love to have a hand stamped by Beverly card.....

probably one in Oregon and one overseas too....

Unknown said...

Hey you need to remb Kim J's birhtday is Nov 22nd. i love the Bev card. also i put them in my scrapbook..love ya

RamblinRealtor said...

Beverly, someday I will take you to a store you've never in...it's called Hallmark :)

SoonerAggieMom said...

Bah Hah!!! Way to go Marcey!

Growin' With It said...

okay, so what was this post about, cuz i can't help it...i can't read it until i comment. LOVE the new look, just found that website (cutest blog) recently and i'm so stoked! okay, back to reading...

Growin' With It said...

so, the stampin stuff, cute as usual and you really had me going thinking you were the crafty queen, happy homemaker til you mentioned the mushrooms

BLECH

i still love you.

O Fam said...

so cute!! By the way...love the new look!