background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Product Placement


Product placement: I've placed this product on my counter in hopes that Starbucks will reward me with a lifetime supply of this ice cream for all this free advertising they are receiving.

You never know who's reading your blog, right?

Side note - I don't like ice cream usually. I do like every other form that sugar takes, but not ice cream. Three bites of this lasts me all day. It is possibly straight from heaven.

You can get it at Walmart.

No kidding.

Warning: Sugar rush and brain freeze ahead!

B.
Head of advertising at my house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Java Chip is the best! I agree - we were prolly separated at birth...

O Fam said...

I was at Wal-Mart today and couldn't find it...where exactly is that located?

All I can say is....YUMMMMMM!!!!

Beverly said...

Alicia - In your Walmart, it's right next to the squid-on-a-stick and the chicken and bean filled donuts!! haha