background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The "No Internet Blues"

Click to play Sugar Cookies
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


I've had no internet connection for over 24 hours now. It's been torture, I tell ya. Richard spent all day on the phone and $40 on some new somethin' - and, SHAZAM!!, I'm back!

And look what I did!!!!!!!!! I did something technology-related.

All. By. Myself.

That's sad, really. I'm painfully aware of how behind I am in all this stuff. The worst part is, I'm really OK with it! (cheesy grin) I like to think that I have to have these small victories along the way or I would just lose interest!

With that said, I have had a post rolling around in my head since Thursday night when I went jeans shopping with Josh-the-amazing-12-year-old. (insert trumpets sounding majestically here and a huge eye roll from me!) But then my ADHD kicked in and somehow here's a post about Roman and friends baking sugar cookies last night!

Don't even ask! But do watch my thingy up there!

B.




2 comments:

O Fam said...

Cute pictures Bev!! Looks like fun!

Growin' With It said...

that's it, i do NOT feel sorry about taggin you on stuff now! you do know what you're doing and, dang...i thought i was remotely close to being scrapbook/stampin savvy to you in doing these and now look at ya!