background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Twas the Tuesday before Christmas
And all thru the Wright house
Every creature was going crazy
Including the spouse.

Naaaaaaaw........I'm just kidding y'all! Roman's playing with two of her best buds at one of their houses. Josh has some friends over doing what 12-year-olds do: WII, Runescape, passing gas...oooooh yuck!! (I can only tell the truth about this: they stink at this age. Literally, stink.)

Richard's in training all day. **I hope that's code for SHOPPING!**

And I am doing something I have not done in a long time. No - not cleaning the top of the fridge or under the couch although I haven't done those things in a long time, either.

I'm scrapbooking.

(and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir lets loose with a HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH....)

And I am so enjoying it. It's crazy cold and misty outside. My gifts are wrapped. We're having leftovers for dinner. I have a huge supply of diet coke.

All is well with the world. Can you feel it?

Peace, love and pages,

B.

2 comments:

StephieAnne said...

Girl, you are impressive! Scrapbooking two days before Christmas just because you have the time - wow! Thanks for your encouraging words on my "the-sky-is-falling" post - I'm doing much better. I think not having the snow be a factor around here is actually quite helpful - as much as I LOVE it, I get a little too wound up hoping it will never leave.....

Regarding the Scrapbooking and your question about that, I've done three scrapbooks, but have since then decided to use "Blurb" to just convert my blog into our family scrapbooks. It uses an application that allows you to simply place where you want your text and pictures and turn it into a hardcover book. Since I'm pretty good about posting regularly and tell everyone way more then they need to know about our family, it works well for us. (Hence the reason I do post so thoroughly). Scrapbooking stretched my creativity further than I'm comfortable with - it was fun, but a little emotionally taxing for me as I had to make so many decisions regarding backgrounds, embellishments, fonts, etc. - I even signed on with Heritage Makers for a while until I decided to go with the "Blog-to-Book" route. But, once again, way too overwhelming for me to consider it all, and John likes the "clean and simple" looks, so there you go.

Once again, more than you ever needed to know, silly you for asking!

And, I agree - I think hanging out with you would be a blast!

Growin' With It said...

love that sweet profile picture of you. so purdy! just thinking about you this morning! merry christmas eve. hug that wonderful family for me will ya?!