background

Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Over, So Over

Christmas break, that is. And, I'm a little sad - really, a lot sad. I've said before that breaks from school are such a treat for me. I love having my kids home. This break was especially fun - but not for any reason I can put my finger on! It was just f.u.n.

So, before I go pack Roman's lunch and get Josh's jeans switched over to the dryer, here's some photos of the kids and their friends snowtubing in Bricktown.
They make these snow hills at the Ballpark and you get to go as many times as you can in 1 1/2 hours - which was 4 times for us. It was really crowded. But, I expected that since it was a beeeeeautiful day. We could have been wearing shorts and flip flops, it was so warm - wouldn't that be a great photo??!

Before we tubed, we got our Sonic food and sat outside by the fountain to eat. When I say "we" ate - that means us and the birds that the kids fed their french fries to! Those girls were afraid the birds would starve if they didn't share with them!














Gotta jet! I have to compulsively check the purifier filter to see if it got any "schtuff" sucked out of my air! Then I'm off to catch up on 3 days of daily Bible reading - yep, already 2 days behind! Sad, but true! Tomorrow - I'm making a new start!
Really.
B. - who can't wait to see how wacky this post looks once I hit the "publish" button!

4 comments:

StephieAnne said...

I've been waiting for these pictures! Gosh, how beautiful it looks there, does winter normally look like this in your neck of the woods?

While I'm running out of ways to keep my kids happy while I accept reality that the house DOES need to be cleaned, my body DOES need exercise, and bills DO need to be paid- I agree, I'm sad the vacation is over. My kids are so happy to be home - and hang with us. What a gift - and may it always be this good....

(and, as they have to go back to school, it will keep me from taking this for granted!)

Anonymous said...

Whoa - that looks like a blast!

Growin' With It said...

the sunglasses at the end? haven't seen those in a LONG time, must be back with the peg leg skin tight jeans...which btw...did josh get a pair?

SoonerAggieMom said...

Now that's the kind of snow I like....warm lol.

How was the air purifyer?