background

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!


Even at 21, he's still a goofball! He gets this from me - everytime he eats anything with any color to it, he smears it on his teeth and smiles like it's not there. Dork. (My bff from college, Mindi, and I would do this with brownies in the cafeteria and just talk to people like we had NO idea our teeth were black. That's so Guthrie...)

It's been a crazy weekend of NO INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which, at our house, means no phone and no TV because we get all this through Cox. I spent most of Sunday waiting for the fix-it guy and then on the phone with Cox because the fix-it guy still hadn't shown up at 7 pm that night. He showed up right in the middle of Brandon's surprise party. Must have smelled the cake.

Lots going on here but right now I have to jet. Gotta go to the grocery store, deliver flyers, get to Hobby Lobby, yada yada yada.


Peace, love and polka dots,

B.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Brandon (if he doesn't already know) that Cheetoes are the best for wearing on your front teeth...

RamblinRealtor said...

AAhhhh....Brandon! My favorite babysitter! Maybe that's where my kids get it from.........;)

Mary Morrow said...

i just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you!
happy bday brandon :).

Growin' With It said...

wowzers! guess what song played in my mind when i saw that pic...I'm so blue whoo whoo... not sure why?

ahh life. life waiting, life struggling, life trying to communicate. it stinks sometimes. you better not have put on the sweet face and shared the cake is all i'm saying! happy bday b boy!

SoonerAggieMom said...

We are not old enough to have sons this age. Must be a mistake. They are actually 13 years old. Which makes me way, way under 40 Woo Hoo!! I hope his day was great. One of these days, I'll scan my favorite Brandon/Clint pic and post it.