background

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Speed Limit Sign?

I was going HOW fast?

The speed limit is only 35 here?

Are you sure your radar is working correctly?

Just practicing my best trying-to-get-out-of-a-ticket voice! No ticket yet..............but, I'm tellin' ya, it can't be far away!

First, let me say, I have never had a speeding ticket in my life. And I like to drive fast. Really fast. Even when I'm in no particular hurry to get anywhere. I don't like to dawdle - just get 'er done, right???

Well........this car goes fast and it seems to do it before I even notice it's at 80 and I'm in a 35 zone. It's one smooth, sweet ride.

And, I've only put the top up twice. Once, on the way to football practice at 7:45 a.m. because Josh was COLD!! And, today after Roman and I got a few groceries because she had ice cream and she wanted to hide it from the sun! It's like an affirmation that I should have this car because we have had unseasonal (is that a word??) cloudy, cool-ish days. I know.........whatev!! *wink*

Don't have much time today. I'm planning a stay-at-home week next week - one where we stay in our jammies until right before Richard gets home from work!! tee hee

Happy Hump Day,

Beverly

3 comments:

O Fam said...

I hope you still have that car when I get back...forget Roman and Hannah.....we are young and beautiful!! What I really need to know is if you have cruised 12th street yet?

SoonerAggieMom said...

I'll make a special trip home to go cruisin with you & Alicia on
12th street!

And I agree with Linda...picture of you in the car!

Growin' with it said...

so what makes you think a cop would pull you over for speeding?

maybe he would just like a glimpse of that cool car up close.

OR of the hot mama in the driver's seat!