background

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cutie Patooties!




Now all you child modeling agents just hold on - we're not interested in any big money contracts! They just want to have a normal childhool...

LOL! These are just 2 of my favorite photos of Josh and Roman taken by Marla the Marvelous. (That would be Marla Wingfield, my sweet friend and photographer.) We spent an hour in Bricktown in some deserted alleys and it was so worth it. Marla has been taking their pictures for many years now and she always does a brilliant job.

So, just picture these in black and white on 16x20 canvasses on my entryway wall. mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm. Can't wait!

Thanks Marla!!

We've been so busy the last few days. And, my children really try to hog the computer ALL the time. They have to earn their 'puter time by working with their soccer ball, reading, chores etc. etc. etc. but they seem to do all those things willingly!! I think I need a laptop but after my big purchase today, that will have to wait.

So, what's my big purchase???? I'm going to save that for tomorrow so I can take a picture of it to post. I'll just say: Practical Beverly out, Lost Her Mind Beverly in.

B-dog

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Nooooooooooo, those can't be pics of little Josh and Roman. Please put real pictures of them here; the ones of their real age ummmm about 5 & 7.