background

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Space

No - not myspace or facebook. I only have a slight grip on this blogging thing!! I'm not ready to add one of those to my life right now.



This is the computer desk in our study where I do my bloggin'! My friend Linda at Gotta Grow With It (see my blog roll on the left side since I don't know how to link things. *sad roll of the eyes*) put out a little challenge to show your 'puter space. And this is my space.



And my children's space.



And my husband's space.



And the cat's space.



And, yes, Josh has put his picture as the screen saver. It's usually something he's created that says "Josh Rocks" or "Josh is the King" or "Josh is Da Bomb." Roman will sometimes put her own on there that says "Josh is a Weirdo." I never know what I will find when I get to the computer.



This study is the reason we bought this house. (another day, another post!!) It's got a beautiful finish on the walls, has this great built in and has a map on the opposite wall that looks very old and like it's been uncovered by an explorer!! I do love maps.



Which brings me to another "challenge" from Linda. She tagged me. I've been tagged before and have seriously dropped the ball so I'm doing it this time!! It's called Fours. And it will give you more information about me than you probably need. bwahahahaha



Four jobs I've had:

** Ice cream scooper at the Victor Mall Ice Cream Store
**Teller at a Savings & Loan
**Advertising at the Lazy E
**Registered Nurse



Four movies I can watch over and over:
**Gone With The Wind
**Troy
**Father of the Bride
**Steel Magnolias
(and You've Got Mail, Willy Wonka, Pearl Harbor, Wizard of Oz, Step Mom, The Wedding Planner, Pretty Woman, and on and on and on!!)



Four places I've lived
**Guthrie, OK
**Edmond, OK
**Midwest City, OK
**Where I live now, OK
(Should I be sad about this???)



Four TV shows I love:
**Grey's Anatomy
**Amazing Race
**Jon and Kate Plus 8
**Little People, Big World (I'm convinced I have a dwarf fettish!!)



Four places I've vacationed:
**Cozumel, Mexico
**Destin, Florida
**Holiday Island, Missouri
**Gulf Shores, Alabama



Four of my favorite dishes:
**Pizza - thin crust, supreme from Mazzio's
**Turkey artichoke sammy from Panera
**Santa Fe Chicken salad from Applebee's
**Chimichangas from anywhere - haven't had a yucky one yet!

Four sites I visit daily:
Sad to say, it's not daily but as often as I can check in!!
**Splitcoaststampers
**Scrapjazz
**All the blogs on my blogroll
**my e-mail

Four places I would rather be right now:
**Alaska visiting my friend Cathy - it has to be cooler there, right???
**At the Allegro in Cozumel - it's not cooler, but at least I'd be poolside with my diet coke being refreshed every 15 minutes! (or at Mindi's - I'll bet she'd take care of my DC by her pool!!)
**Somewhere in Asia with the O Fam for a visit
**At the movies - I **heart** going to the movies

Wowzers! That was fun and somewhat a kick in the pants about how boring we really are!!! Ahhhhhhhhh.........but I wouldn't change a thing!!

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. I would love to know more about you!

I have to go make a birthday card for a teenage boy - now that's a challenge!!

Gotta jet,

Beverly

3 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Wow, two blogs in one. I laughed at your comments about Josh & Roman changing your wallpaper. Dewayne changed mine one day from the beautiful cruise picture I had to a really ugly group of Harley Davidson riders. I think I'll change it now while he's not looking.

Growin' with it said...

dang is that kid of yours a H-U-N-K! when did he decide to grow up so fast!

thanks for playin. what a trooper. and your desk area is gorgeous as i'm sure the rest of your house is cuz you are so fancy and creative!

btw...little people, big world. their farm is about 2 hours away from me, so reason #100 why you should make a trip out to see the R's!

O Fam said...

very nice BEV!! Always enjoy reading your stuff!!