background

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tornados in February???

Only in Oklahoma, right? Thank you all my long-distance friends for checking on us. We are fine. Some of my old stomping grounds are not.

It feels like some kind of tornado has hit my life. I cannot find time to get on the computer to type up a post. These are the things I need to be doing right now:

Grading Roman's math
Making out a deposit for training fees (part of my little job with the soccer club)
Finishing Valentine cookies for Roman's party
Putting away stamping stuff that's everywhere from my stamp day
Cleaning the disaster area called a kitchen - destroyed in the process of making above-mentioned cookies
Taking some ibuprofen for the killer headache all that is giving me!

Back soon to catch up,

B.

5 comments:

StephieAnne said...

Hope that headache gets better, you find more hours in the day - and so glad to hear the tornadoes didn't hurt you guys....

SoonerAggieMom said...

you forgot "commenting on my friend's blog"

I was so clueless about the storms until I logged on yesterday and saw it on the headlines! I'm a newswatcher but Tuesday night I was reading instead of paying attention to what time it was. I have family in Lone Grove that I still haven't heard from so I'm hoping no news is good news.

Hope you get all your chores done.

RamblinRealtor said...

bev, you are my organized friend. I can't think of you in any other manner...get your act together!
Schedules,checklists and productivity.....I live thru you, doncha know that!
;) Love,
Ur OCD friend

Growin' With It said...

"Thank you all my long-distance friends for checking on us."

PFFFF...all those except linda who figures it wasn't close to you by the looks on the map and yet had an incling that "guthrie" might be a familiar spot for you. man that was a freaky one from what we've heard out here. hope your loved ones are alright?!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are OK and that your list gets shorter!