background

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday CBOTB!

Today is the Cutest Boy's birthday. I'm sure he won't mind if I tell you he's 42. (His mom just called to say he's 42 years and 8 minutes!!!) I've only known him for 15 and 1/2 of those years but I wanted to tell you my favorite things about this man o' mine:
  • I love it that he is quick to laugh - and sometimes if he laughs real hard, a little snort will slip out!
  • He knows the words and artist of every song EVAH!!!
  • He is a great dad and has been since I met him.
  • Soccer was just starting as a school sport when he was in high school - he's always played and he's still a phenomenal player!
  • He is a human GPS system.
  • He's got a cute tushy. (that's right. I said it.)
  • I believe he can do anything and can solve any problem.
  • He always puts his family first - which is why he goes to work at 5 a.m. during busy season so he doesn't have to work late and miss family time.
  • I know he would do ANYTHING for me.
  • He is perfect for me.

I love you, Mr. Wright! Happy Birthday!

B.

4 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Happy Birthday Richard!!

In honor of your birthday (and because I know how to scan old pics now) I am posting a pic of you and one of your friends from 2001 on my blog.

You're one of our favorite OKC peeps!

Growin' With It said...

and he is a GRRRRRRRRReat husband!!! one that i know we have both noticed and admired in his love for you.

happy bday richard. we sure miss ya!

StephieAnne said...

My hubby snorts when he laughs too - and he laughs a lot!

Sounds like you snagged yourself a GOOD one - Happy Birthday Richard!

O Fam said...

AHHH...Happy Birthday Richard!!!