background

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tournament blues.



What a weekend! Our boys won their first 2 games easily and then lost 1-0 so they didn't advance to the finals. **sad face**

Aren't these great photos?? They were taken by one of the dads, Chris W. I think they are fabulous. I've been needing action photos of Josh for a project I want to do in his room.


His room is painted Celtic green and one of the walls is even hoop-striped. What does that mean, you ask? In my previous post, the jersey Josh is wearing is called his "hoops jersey" because of the horizontal stripes. One of his walls is painted that way - alternating green and white horizontal stripes!! Aye yi yi.



It was what he wanted! But it sure is a lot of greeen in that room.

No time to really chat today. Roman and I are doing school and we still have a big subject left. It's called "Grocery Store" and it falls under the life lessons category. Listen for her cry of agony when I tell her we're going. I'm sure it will be heard around the world - she does not like the grocery store! But, then again, neither do I!!


Go Joshie, Go!!!

3 comments:

O Fam said...

Wow! That second picture of Josh...he looks so Mature and Grown up!!

Growin' With It said...

these are pretty cool shots! and..ahem...were you cheering them on like usual? maybe that's why they didn't advance to the finals. no directions/hoopla from j's mom!!! they should listen to you more.

SoonerAggieMom said...

I notice you didn't mention your plans to sit quietly and eat licorice. We can probably all guess how that went.

How 'bout some pics of the celtic green room?

Awesome pics of little joshie.