background

Friday, September 19, 2008

I love lipgloss!


I don't wear lipstick but I live in lipgloss. Always have. Ever since, way back in Jr. High, I found Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers. Ya know the ones with the roller ball that left a shine on your lips so thick you had to chisel it off at night??? Remember how good it tasted?? Ahhhhhhh........
Well, now my absolute fave is It Shines by Arbonne. It's just the right thickness, just the right color and tastes/smells yummo!
My best make-up trick (mostly because I am without much makeup most days) is lipgloss and sunglasses and just don't take the glasses off! No one can tell if you have makeup on or not!! (Got that from my friend, April. Genius, I say!)
But now that I drive a convertible - and it is definitely convertible weather every day right now - I'm having lipgloss vs. hair issues. With the top down, my hair whips around and sticks to my lips. Seriously.........that is the weirdest feeling to me!
That leaves me in a little pickle. I'm not giving up lipgloss. (Or hair!!) I'm thinking of going with the Thelma and Louise scarf tied over my head. Don't think I will look QUITE as elegant as those ladies but whatever it takes to keep my gloss hair-free!
I almost forgot to brag on Joshy Squashy. He had a football game last night. There was about 2.5 minutes left in the game. We finally scored a TD on a fumble. Josh kicks off. Great kick. Everybody misses their tackle of the guy who received the kick. Who took him down??? The kicker, Josh Wright, that's who!!! That's right - he saved the game. Uh huh. That's my boy!! I would post the video but some lady is screaming like a banshee. Oh, wait - that was me.
And with that, I'm out. Thank you. Goodnight. (George Costanza anyone??)
B
why are my spaces between paragraphs disappearing?????????

3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

space...its cuz you put a pix in. you have to click on the edit html(instead of compose) to fix the prob. pain i know.

and the lipgloss. i bet your mr. w likes the taste of it too!! ;o) hee hee.

signed,
MissLindaGagsALot...
Roman, i love you girl!!!

SoonerAggieMom said...

Way to go Joshy Squashy! I LOVE it when the kicker tackles! Makes those big linebackers look silly.

Ummmm, about the lipgloss. How 'bout if you don't put it on until you get where you're going.

When you type your blog, do you type it then go back over it and change the font, size or color? Friday's blog I set the font and size first and the spaces stayed put.

O Fam said...

Can you send me some lipgloss?