background

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cereal Saturday

Laura - I knooowwww, right? (spoken in my best Josh voice) I have nothing, nada, zippo to blog about! I am busy from the crack of dawn til the last episode of Frasier goes off at night but busy with nothing exciting. My kids aren't saying anything funny. The dog and cat aren't doing anything interesting. I've only had a few things cross my mind worth talking about but don't make a whole blog post. So here goes my last few days in review...

Why "cereal Saturday?" Two reasons. This summer, while Patrick was living on this side of the state, I fixed a big breakfast every Saturday morning so all 6 of us could spend a little time together. Otherwise, we were all going different directions. Now, he's back in Stillwater. And, it's the last free Saturday we will have for a few months. I guess I just didn't want to cook. I *heart* cereal. Sugary, sweet Frosted Flakes - not good-for-you Raisin Bran. Knowing it has zero nutritional value, we don't eat it very often. Today we did. And it was grrrrrrrrrrreat! LOL.

A few things from this week:

**Sarah Palin - WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! A girl after my own heart.

**Science lesson about flies and mosquitos. Changed my life. Flies have no chance around me anymore. That's all I will say. (but you should google them and their vomiting ways.)

**Moore War last night. Perfect night for football. Moore lost. Again.

**OSU Football tonight and dinner with Patrick. So looking forward to it. Stillwater is just a fun place to be on game day. And college football rocks.

**Got to see Josh kick a field goal at practice Thursday night. Yay!! It was PURDY!

**SanctusReal song: "Whatever you're doing inside me - it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace. It's hard to surrender to what I can't see but I'm giving in to something heavenly." That's totally me.

**Random meeting with the wife of a pastor from Wildwood. Our daughters have become good friends in class. Talk about a God-thing!!

Peace out peeps!

Bev-O

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Hey girl, that was an awesome post. Just a peek into your world that I still miss so much. Hope you had a grrrreat night at OSU. I'm trying to get my paws on OSU-A&M tickets but they are few and far between unless you shell out big bucks.

Astros lost last night :(

RamblinRealtor said...

Did you actually think Moore WOULD win?? Being on the Westmoore side, I knew better. :)
We will have to pick a weekend sometime and go to Stillwater..I have never been there--gasp--but Brady is aiming for OSU so a campus tour is in our future! I may have to drug Gary to get him into Orange territory!
BTW--Raisin Bran Crunch is divine!!
But you are talking to a girl on a card free diet rite now, so anything close to it sounds great!!
Sarah Palin--yep so far...I'd like to hear HOW all these changes are going to come about...details people I need details!
Later babe.....
M