background

Monday, September 8, 2008

One more picture

One of these days........................I'll take time to figure out the picture placement on this crazy blog o' mine!!

This picture gives you an idea of where our seats were - even with the goal post, behind the Houston section and we had to lean to the right to see the jumbotron. Ahhhhhh, but we didn't care one bit!

I could not figure out why their band was dressed like Thing 1 and Thing 2 in goofy overalls that were wedged in a few of their hineys! (look close at the big guy in the middle. yikes.) At halftime, they put on their jackets and then the whole uniform made sense! Whew. They were a rockin' band and put on quite a halftime show. It's a good thing we were winning or I might have tried to throw ice into the tubas!!!

3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

ew. i hope that guy in the middle doesn't end up in my dreams...er nightmares tonight! way to show your spirit! and notice ALL the details.

Jayne said...

Beverly,

This is Jayne from EHC. I have met you at Connie's stamp club (I think it was a couple of years ago, though), and I found your blog through hers. (Yes, I'm a stalker.) I had to comment because we were at the game this weekend (GO POKES!), and we must have been very close to you. We had the exact same view of Houston's band and their unitards the whole time! I've looked at the heads of all of the people in your pic, though, and I don't see us. We might have been a few more rows up. Too funny!
Jayne

O Fam said...

I am just glad I don't have to wear that thing....then have my pic taken from the backside!! Whoa! There is something to put on the "thankful" list!