background

Monday, September 8, 2008

Orange Power


First of all, what a post last night! Do you ever have something just rolling around in your mind that you can't get quiet enough to sleep? That was it for me so thanks for listening/reading!

So Richard, Josh and I went to the OSU-Houston game Saturday night. We had dinner with Patrick and one of his friends but they ditched us to sit in the student section. I don't blame them - that's where I would sit if they would let me in!

It doesn't get much better than college football especially if you can be at the game. And just look at all that orange. This is our band during the pre-game show making the state of Oklahoma.

My poor A.D.D. brain is on overload at events like this. I want to take in EVERYTHING and not miss any of it. I loved this guy's shirt. As one of the

few OSU fans that can be found in our part of the state (1.5 miles north of Norman city limits) I take a lot of teasing. Any joke about OSU ends up in my e-mail inbox. Every OU victory over OSU is discussed with me in detail. Get where I'm going? I don't mind - I'm tough. Back to the shirt - the main statement it makes is "But we've never lost a PARTY!" We've got to be the champion of something, right???

Well.........I've just deleted the 3rd picture for the 2nd time so it's going to be a post by itself. Stay tuned.

I don't really bleed orange, but I *heart* OSU,

Beverly

2 comments:

O Fam said...

All i have to say is.....BOOMER SOONER!!!

SoonerAggieMom said...

LOL at O Fam.

The MOST fun I've had since moving down here? Getting free tickets to the OU/A & M game, sitting with A & M fans, and cheering for OU with the drunk fans next to me (not with our group). If I'd been blogging then, it would've taken up two pages! I'm stiffin around trying to get my hands on tickets to this year's game. Keep your fingers crossed.

(I'd even take A & M/OSU tickets if offered to me)