background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quotes From the Backseat

...and the front seat. And the third row seat.

This is dedicated to the fabulous Princess Booski over at Things No One Tells You. (see my blog roll on the side somewhere.) (remember I don't know how to do the linkie-thingie!!) Super funny Bonnie always cracks me up when she writes about the things her 3-year-old daughter says.

So, Bonnie, this is what you have to look forward to.

Yesterday when I picked Josh up from football, I also picked up 4 of his friends. This is just a snippett of the MANY conversations that occurred in that 20 minute drive time:

"Look at all those golf carts!"
"Dude, golf carts are so cool!"

"You could always live in a red shack."
"Dude, red shacks are so cool!"

"Remember when we tp'd Kaley?"
"One time I got 6 people in one night."
"All in one night?"
"Dude, tp-ing is so cool!"

"What if we hooked it up to electricity and it went psssshhhhththhtt ?(some sound only made by a 12-year-old boy)
"Dude, that would be so cool!"

Cool, huh?

B.

3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

ahh, love that bonnie's back seat posts. and DUDE..where's the picture of that cute blonde boy to go along w/ these quotes?! dude, HIS mom rocks!

O Fam said...

Dude...your post is so cool

Anonymous said...

dude - what a great post. I did miss it somehow. Thanks for pointing it out to me!