background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Flip Flop Frenzy

Now it's a fun day when the postwoman drops off flip flops in your mailbox!! These cuties were sent to me from southern Texas by the fabulous Laura A.

I {heart} them muchly!!! Thank you so much, Laura and, yes, they are squishy enough!

We participated in Linda over at Growin' With It's - see my blog roll on the side - flip flop exchange.

I had so much fun shopping for my gal. Seriously, I had 4 pairs in my hands and I almost bought them all because they were super cute and inexpensive. So I carried them all around the store with me until I could decide. Have I ever blogged about how indecisive I am??? It's a real problem for me.

Anyhoo....that was a few weeks ago and I just put them in the mail today. Can't wait to hear if she likes them!

So much fun!

Thanks again, Laura! Now I'm ripping that cute lil' tag off and puttin' those babies on!!!

B.

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

now those are cute, cute, cute and i can just imagine them thar *thongs* on your cute feet. okay, so next week (22nd) i'm doing the "carnival" so please post this picture or link again so everyone else doing it can see too. k, dude?

StephieAnne said...

too cute! and that yellow, oh yeah, that's an oregon ducks color!!!!!!

SoonerAggieMom said...

You're welcome. It was my pleasure to shop for you new thongs LOL!

Tiffany said...

Cute!!! Love the little details on the side!