background

Monday, March 9, 2009

Preamble

I have just spent 10 minutes (that I should be packing something) trying to figure out how to put a you tube video on my blog. grrrrrrrr Now all I have is the pitiful graphic below for this post. Oh well...

Roman has to recite the Preamble to the Constitution tomorrow at school. When she got the assignment last week, I got so excited because I could still remember it from years ago. And do you know why I can still remember it when I can't remember the cat's name half the time?

Because of Schoolhouse Rock!! The way I learned everything I know now! Like how a bill becomes a law and the uses of conjunctions!

Today I thought to google it and was able to show Roman - thanks to You Tube! (Is there anything you cannot find on that site???) She thought it was cute and I was flashing back to the days of Roadrunner escaping Wile E. Coyote every Saturday morning with Schoolhouse Rock playing during commercials!

Those were the days!

Three days until the big move. I should go pack something or clean something or order something for dinner. My cooking days have come to an end because the oven has been industrial cleaned and is surrounded by police tape!

But, good news. It's supposed to snow here on moving day. (rolling my eyes) 80's today - 30's Thursday. Yay us!!

B.

3 comments:

StephieAnne said...

I LOVE School House Rock! Brayden got to be part of a musical version of it two years ago--- so fun!

Sorry about the waxing thing, I would have been so bothered! The first (and only?) time I got a facial the lady was so critical of my skin, I thought "I'm paying for this?!" I have had my eyebrows waxed and didn't think it was that bad if that helps....

SoonerAggieMom said...

Whew, I just spent 30 minutes reading your blogs I'd missed. I won't comment on them all, but I just want you to know I am SO in agreement with you about confronations. The older I get, the more I don't like them. Yay! for you for getting the phone replaced. Boo! for snow on moving day (or any day for that matter).

Police tape lol. Wonder if I could do that here, just for the heck of it????

Anonymous said...

I have the same problems trying to get a video to load. Bumber.

I hope your move goes smoothly. Maybe you won't get any snow. It was supposed to snow here all weekend and we got about 17 flakes.