background

Monday, June 23, 2008

These girls

First of all: Someone read my blog!! Thanks, Linda. Don't know how you found it - you must have some mad bloggin' skillz. And, she even left a comment. This could be so addictive. I want to tell you everything now - I could write all day, but that kitchen won't clean itself! So - on to this photo. This is Roman with one of her best buds, Kylee. When they are together, it is a non-stop laugh fest and they seem to have a *thing* for pretend facial hair. At our house, they make up plays and dances and puppet shows and build-a-bear shows. Then, we have to sit on the couch and watch.....sometimes many, many times. I enjoy their friendship so much and absolutely LOVE how creative they are together.

They are also both crazy good soccer players. So many talents. Maybe sometime I'll be able to post a video of one of their "routines" - but that would require more of that techie *schtuff* that I don't seem to possess!
I wanted to share another picture with you, but can't figure out how to get it below all my other writing. Maybe I'll try another post!!
Later gator!
Beverly









1 comment:

Growin' with it said...

you commented on mine today...that's how i found you. it's more fun to think that i'm stalkin' you are something. your life is that interesting ya know!