background

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Here goes...

My first post. It came to me last night while I was in bed and it went, sort of, like this:



"I should start a blog. Yeah, that's a good idea. I love to talk about myself and my family. That would be unlimited talk time. Maybe we're too boring? Am I crazy - too boring - us??!!?? We're soooo NOT boring. I could fill the library with books about us - definitely, not boring. Seriously, we ARE boring, but that still doesn't change the fact that I like to talk about my family. Who would read it? Richard would read it and NaNa. OK - that's enough for me! Game on!"



So welcome to my blog. Here in the Wright house, we like to live out loud! These children of ours keep us on our toes and have from the minute Richard and I got married and we became an instant family of 4. Ahhhh....memories....(you know that song started playing in your head right away!!)



Anyway, this is just a test post. I was so excited that I was able to put the picture of our condo in Cozumel on my blog that I really just want to see if this will show up after I hit the "publish post" button!! (Why the condo pic? Who knows? I'm so not a techie - I almost fell outta my chair when it worked. So, who am I to question it? Just gonna go with it - cuz that's how I roll! *wink*)

I just hope I can remember how to get to my own blog tomorrow!



Thanks for stopping by,



Beverly

3 comments:

Growin' with it said...

YAHOOO! BEVERLY!!! oh man am i glad to see you on here. miss you guys sorely. and i will be another faithful reader to add to your list. i am ready to do some good laughin', so write away girl. you are a great writer btw. thanks for the sweet comment. sure wish it was dry gulch, in fact darryl wants to fly back in september just to go to camp....uhhh no! wish we could.
hugs!

ps...the cozumel photo keeps us all wishing we could be there. loved it.

Mary Morrow said...

you are so stinkin' adorable!!! i loved reading your first post!
and thanks for commenting on that sexy engagement session cause those kids were a blast to shoot!!!

SoonerAggieMom said...

Trust me, you're not boring. Boring is my life right now....my last blog was about my niece having a baby....in April!