background

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Weekend by the Numbers - Part Deaux

1 tournament in Overland Park, Ks
16 fabulous Celtic boys winning 2nd place in the finals that ended in a shoot out.
10 hours driving looking at NOTHING (see photo, courtesy JTA-Joshtheamazing)
1:15 a.m. = the time JTA and I got home this morning
2 = number of stink eyes Josh gave me cuz I made him go to school (even though I did let him sleep in!)
3,657,228 = number of calories I consumed this weekend
0 = number of hours spent on the treadmill
7 = number of disks of "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks I listened to while driving those 10 hours.
0 = number of texts I sent while driving. So sad - did I mention I've given up texting and driving at the same time?? Whatev.

Look at my son on the end of the top row - he's a BEAST!! Go Celtic 96 Green!

No comments: