background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My First PWC Recipe

First of all, I am not a professional chef. The most exotic thing I cook is a grilled pork chop with a pineapple salsa. That's my go-to dish when we have friends over in the summer...it can be impressive only because it takes forever to chop all those veggies for the salsa!

I won't be sharing any of PW's recipes on here. You should rush out and buy this cookbook and drool over it the way I do. The photography and glimpses into ranch life are so enjoyable!

Back to my cooking adventure...

This is an egg-in-the-hole. It's the first thing I cooked from the cookbook. And, I'm sure if Cutest Boy and I weren't already married, he would sweep me up and rush me to Vegas to make sure I didn't get away!

I've made these several times now for the fam and they love them! My favorite part? I toast the cut-out circle of bread along with the EITH and it is soooo yummy!

Now's the time...drop everything and get to Barnes and Noble, Target, Amazon...where ever you get your books and BUY THIS COOKBOOK!! You, too, can have your life changed...just like Roman Wright!

B...who is happy to report 3 copies of this book have been purchased by her friends since she started this crazy obsession!

No comments: