background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

How I Spend My Mornings

A few months ago, my friend Lisa and I decided to start walking in the mornings after we dropped our kiddos off at school. We were starting slow...just the days Roman was in school. And we were going on a "walking tour" to satisfy our shared disease: adult-onset ADHD.

We decided to walk at all the parks that we knew about in south OKC. We started at Earlywine. Then we walked at Red Oak. We didn't go to South Lakes cuz it seems too deserted and scary in the mornings. But we did go to the Memorial Park in Moore. They were all wonderful...but then we decided to check out Little River Park and then...and then...

I don't want to exaggerate or anything but it was SMASHINGLY BEAUTIFUL!! EXTRAORDINARILY, OUT OF THIS WORLD FABULOUS! There are ponds and squirrels and little old people who are friendly and miss us when we don't get to walk.

OK...I don't really know if they miss us but we like to think they do!


So we decided to settle down and be exclusive with LRP. And we are so happy there!

Look at these pictures...need I say more?

I didn't think it could be more beautiful and then
came the Fall. Ahhhhh...happy sigh.

So, along with a beautiful view, I get to enjoy 40
minutes of hardcore chatting with a sweet friend
who has known me since 1 month after I met
Cutest Boy.

Oh yeah...and I'm doing something good for my
ticker! We're pretty much walking at least 4 days a week now.

I just don't think I could be more blessed!

B-dawg
(who turned 43 today and is spending the day in my jammies having all my meals cooked for me and watching movies with the CBOTB!)

No comments: