background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thirteen

Just a few short minutes ago, at 6:14 a.m. to be exact, my baby boy turned 13!!

How did this happen??

Where did the time go??

Can somebody please send me the customer service number where I can make a complaint about children growing up without their mom's permission??

What's a mom to do? Well, I guess I'll spend this day like I do most others: being so very proud of my amazing son. He's smart, funny, tender-hearted and so good-natured.

I used to joke that he never went through the "terrible twos" and he still hasn't - he just doesn't have a cranky bone in him!

So here are some pictures of my baby. I won't force you to watch the 8-minute slide show!! :)










This last picture was just a few minutes ago. (notice the remnants of the traditional birthday donut cake) He doesn't like to have his picture taken anymore. I had to use my mother's guilt to get this one!
Happy Birthday Joshie. You are one of the best things I've ever done.
Love,
Mom





5 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Happy Birthday Joshie!

13 years....it doesn't seem possible.

When you find that customer service number, pass it on to me please. I have some major complaining to do.

(I'd watch the slideshow)

Anonymous said...

Donut cake? That is brilliant!!!

Happy birthday to your boy!

SoonerAggieMom said...

helloooooooooooo? no post since May 20th? get with it chickie

SoonerAggieMom said...

I MISS YOUR BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

StephieAnne said...

Beverly,

I've been missing you! I keep coming to your blog and.....well, it's exciting to celebrate your son's birthday, but I guess I'm hoping for more!

Hope you are doing well and having a stupendous summer!