background

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cousins

First of all, let me just tell you about my day yesterday. I spent ALL DAY on the computer.....scanning pics, getting pics off wal mart cd's, organizing the pics on my hard drive and.........drum roll please........I made a slide show - WITH music - for Josh's 13th birthday party!!!

All.

By.

Myself.

(and one little phone call to walmart photo tech support.)

And today........I'm cross-eyed!!!

Ok. Ok. Back to the subject of this post. I had a surprise party for my mother-in-law Sunday evening for her big 6-0! It was lots of fun. She was surprised. yada yada yada. And all the cousins were together again - which doesn't happen too often now that the big ones are out doing their own thang, kwim?

So I had to get a cousins picture. And then I had to compare it to another one I had. This is from Christmas 2000. Sam, my nephew, hadn't even come on the scene yet.
Front row: Roman, Josh, Wyatt and Kenzie. Back row: Jeremy, Brandon, Kayla, Logan and Patrick.

And then, from Sunday:
Front row: Sam and Logan. 2nd row: Kayla, Roman, Kenzie and Jeremy. Back row: Brandon, Josh, Wyatt and Patrick.

Wowzers!!! Where did the time go?
They are such a sweet group. They get along so well when they're together and treat each other like brothers and sisters!

My kids are so lucky!

B.

3 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

I am doing one for project prom (the prom after party). Peeps are emailing me pics so at least I don't have to scan. However, don't tell Jordan, but I made one for him last week and scanned until I thought I would go nuts!

Loved seeing the pic of your little bitty kids.

Happy late birfday to your mil (who has the best dil in the world).

Growin' With It said...

oh my WORD...look at how tall josh is next to your other 2 fellas. w.o.w. what a celebration. and good for you computer wiz!

StephieAnne said...

Yes, way to go. Conquering technology is always so empowering! And, yes, it does appear that your family/cousins are very blessed!