background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tragedy

The headline read:

FROSTY CUT IN HALF DURING TRAGIC SLEDDING ACCIDENT! (News at 5)

A precious member of the Wright household met his end after a day of gusty winds in the heartland. Mrs. Wright was heard to say "It was only a matter of time. I should never have left him by that sled and those skates."















But, with only a few hunks out of him, can he be saved? Could a little Gorilla Glue do the trick? Or a few squirts of Crystal Effects? Tune in tomorrow for .............................. the rest of the story!!

In other news, I had the most relaxing day stamping at my friend Susan's house yesterday.

These are the cards I made. But, the real show-stopper of the day was the wonderful lunch - fried rice with shrimp and grilled chicken made in a wok!! Sometimes, it's the little things that really just impress the heck out of me. I wouldn't even know where to begin!

I can't figure out how to get this picture in the place that I want it. **heavy sigh** So, it's going to have to be at the end.

Oh well.

Secret confession of the day: I {heart} that Lady Gaga song with the great beat...don't know the name...or really even the words...but it has RAH RAH OH MAMA GA GA OOH LA LA in it! Lady Gaga is a little out there even for me but that song gets my feet movin!!

Grinnin',

B - the snowman's EMT

No comments: