background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You've Gotta Have a Goal

And the goal for the Wright family? Well, it's to get in the pool once every month until next summer.

Every month.

That includes January and all the other months that might have REALLY cold weather.

And when I say "the Wright family"...I mean Cutest Boy and Josh.

Seriously, they are going to do it. I do not know why but I will have my video-ing camera ready every time!

Last night was a beautiful night. At around 8:30, the sun was down and it had really cooled off. I think it was 70-ish degrees...cool enough for a hoodie. We had a fire in the fire pit and had just had smores and Josh said "I'm going in." The most shocking part of that? Roman said "Me too!"

So that's the video! My crazy baby Wrights jumping in the 68-degree water. Roman looking like she had never swam a day in her life and Josh moving through the water at lightning speed!

Where was Cutest Boy? By the fire, of course!!

Peace, love and polar bear plunges!

B