background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Who Knew?


Who knew I was such a gardener?? Look at how my garden is growing! There are onions, radishes, tomatoes, corn, green beans, 3 kinds of peppers, squash, cucumbers, watermelons and sunflowers...just because I love sunflowers!

I get out there and hack the weeds and water and talk to the plants.

I know, I know. It's still the spring season. I haven't had to get out there in 100-degree sunshine yet.

But for now...I put my cute hat and gloves on and enjoy it all I can! My cherry tomato plant has blooms on it!!! OH MY GOSH!! It won't be long!



And, look at my other mad skillz! These are Roman's super cute toes I just painted. Of course, it leaves me with the burning question: Am I too old to have polka dot toes??

:)

I hope my next post isn't about tornado damage...we're expecting severe weather tonight! Yuck.

1 comment:

Mary Morrow said...

Yipppeeeeeeeeeee... I love gardens! And pretty toe nails :).
And forgive my absence - it was an exhausting summer around here.